Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Week in Malta


When I first came to Malta I was very surprised at how warm the weather was. When we left Minnesota the ground was covered in snow, but now when I look out the window I see crowded buildings and warm sunshine! Though the building that my family and I are living in is chilly, I like it not only because I can go up on the roof and have a picnic, but it's also very comfortable. On our first day there my mom took us and the students for a walk by the beach (My mom is leading a group of college students on a semester abroad trip). It was very beautiful. The sea sparkled like silk in the sunshine. The next day we went shopping (Which stunk cause I hate shopping), and on Tuesday and today my sister and I are preparing for the "school play." Since we're missing school, my dad is home-schooling us. Since we're also missing our school plays (We go to different schools) we've decided to do our own "school play." We're trying to recruit some students for the play so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment